Tuesday, June 17, 2008

where are those darn pc's?

How many bathing suits do you own? way more than I need, and most my 2 pieces don't match

What woke you up this morning? Tom cuddling me before leaving for work. He is so sweet

Who is in the room with you right now? Um well at work :/ I know, I'm bad, but what else am I going to do waiting for the dumb pc's

Have you ever been in a college dorm? yep lived in one for a year, spent the night at one in berkley and went into one at cal poly..... all look bout the same, cement cells

Have you seen all six star wars movies? saw the old ones when I was a kid, so didnt really pay attention, want to watch them again.

When is the last time you were in a tanning bed? a few weeks before my wedding, didnt want to be whiter then my dress

Have you ever been given an engagement ring? yes a beautiful one! I still love it

Where are your siblings right now? Nathaniel's probably in AG working, hate it, I never see him anymore

What is your hair like right now? a mess, got it dyed last week so that looks good but it's up in a crappy bun, to lazy this morning....

Who was the last person you were in a car with? Tommy

Have you ever stolen a sign from a street? ... don't think so...

Do you own a gun? nope

When is the last time you went fishing? it's been a long time, probably over 10 years

Are your toenails painted? might be some paint left over from a long time ago but I hate painting nails I'm always too impatient to let them dry so they are all chipped and look bad.

Name 3 things you drink regularly? water, latte with 1/2 pump mocha and lemonaid are my most common

What is in your pocket right now? no pocket :( just fake ones on my jacket, very frusterating

What is the last thing that made you laugh? Lily being crazy as usual

Who is in the bathroom right now? probably a giant spidar

Who did you hang out with last night? went to a friends surprise bday party, but tom and I left early with chris

When are you going to bed tonight? Dunno, probably later then should but want to hang out with Tommy some before he leaves

Have you ever shut someone's fingers in a door? no don't think so. Rolled my cousins arm up in the window.

Do you know how to change a tire? Never tried but I think I could figure it out

Where did your last hug take place? my side of the bed, I was still waking up

Do daddy long legs freak you out? as long as they are not on me

What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Checking emails, on the phone fixing a billing issue for the store

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? I wouldnt say a lot

Where is your mom right now? either at home or at the gym

Look to your left what do you see? close range, boxes on my desk, past that Erin and her desk, much neater than mine

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The poor lady, we had ordered cookie jars from her, unfortuanlty she billed us through her parent company which sounded very odd so they thought the card had been stolen and canceld the charge. She was very happy I called her back since we basically have the cookie jars and got our money back too. Lol told our end to not cancel it this time

When was the last time you went swimming in a pool? bout a month ago, didnt really swim, got in to about my waist. SO COLD!

Have you ever wrote a coded message? yep

Do you currently have a hickey? I don't think so

What was the last reason you cried? overwhelmed I guess would be the easiest way to describe it

What are you seriously wearing? work clothes, mild plaid patterned capris, black top, and pea coat.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? yeah, in college, I don't think I ever talked to bobby's roommates when they werent high

How many red lights have you ran? maybe one

Is there anything that you are craving for right now? surprisingly not really, I know me and food, I must be getting sick

Do you drink tea? sometimes

Is anyone on your bad side right now? a few, all work related. One more just annoyed. if you work in an office with other people you should really ask before opening the window on a freezing day, and she's in long sleeves, grr, thank goodness for space heaters!

What jewelry are you wearing? boring post earrings, and my wedding ring

Do you clean when you’re upset? it depends on my mood

Whats the one thing that always gets you through a bad day? Praying, second is Tom

Would you kiss an ugly person for $1,000? Depends on the requirements of the kiss, it it was a basic one and Tom was ok with it, sure why not.

What are you doing right now? Wishing I had pc's listening to the radio online, checking email, working on our email list

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings? I might tell Tom if he did but otherwise probably not, I tend to find people confrontational to that type thing and usually makes things worse

Do your initials spell out a word? njrn ... doesnt look like it but does look cool

How often do you give high fives? not often, jsut when Tom has no one to watch sports with

Have you bought any clothing items in the past week? no

Do you sing in the shower? not really, more just around the house

Where is the last place you went shopping for clothes? Target

Do you prefer a call or a text? text

Have you ever been on television? when I was young

Do you trust people easily? not really

Who was the first person you talked to today? Tommy talked to me, I mumbled back, hope it made sense

Looking forward to something this week? well not looking forward to Tom being gone but looking forward to a trip to SF with my mom and cousin

No comments: