Friday, June 6, 2008

another one

Kristin emailed me this one

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE
yes, there was an actress who played a waitress named nicole, I can't remember her name in real life buy my parents thought she was pretty. Jeanette is my grandmothers middle name and then Rose was added when my other grandma pouted.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
can't remember a specific time but been crying a lot the last two years.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
no, it's so bad

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
honey roasted ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
not yet, I'm looking forward to it though

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know, depends on what other person I am. If I'm still me then most likely

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
yeah

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
heck no, hate heights, don't trust those people that set it up and it's SO bad for your back

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
oh though one, I like lots of them but I usually want Frosted mini wheats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
ha ha yeah right, my arms are so weak, my legs are only a little bit better

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Cold stone cake batter with brownie, marshmellow and peanut butter

14 What IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their smile

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm lazy, I get easily bored, I tend to get down easily

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss Tom whenever I'm away from him

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing pants that have browns in them and then tan shoes

20. What are you looking forward to in 2008?
Growing closer to God, my cousin Dora living out here, going to Egypt in November and jsut learning more and growing closer to my husband

21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW?
my thoughts ;)

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
ugh I hate this question, I dunno, vomit color

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Right after a rain, my husband, ok and this is weird but frezers smell good

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my momma has called me twice this morning, before her my grandma

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Kristin? Shes alright I guess, lol just kidding she is a great person, always fun to hang out with, darn girl had to move to Oregon :(

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I like womans soccer or fastpitch softball. Baseball is ok. But only in real life not a fan of it on TV

27. HAIR COLOR?
Natural, next tuesday I'm going in to do a really dark brown and hopefully cover up all that grey

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yep

30 FAVORITE FOOD?
All food! lol ok REAL mexican and Thai are prob my favs

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Gotta agree with K funny movies!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I watched Drop Dead Gorgeous while Tommy watched basketball

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
salmon color. it was one of those mornings getting dressed

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Berry crisp, made some last night yummy, oh and with some vanilla ice cream SO GOOD!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
dunno

38. Least likely to respond?
everyone

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Daniel and galations in the bible. Beautiful Idol (just started) and currently looking for some light and fun summer reads, need recomendations

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Dell computer

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I told you Drop Dead Gorgeous. But lately it has been Top Cheif

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Lily's noises, she is so cute. Babies coo'ing (sp?), the rain, a fire burning.... now I want it to rain so I can cuddle with lily and a book by the fire.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
whatever

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
um Thailand i think

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I wish I did, unfortunatly I'm just a plane jane

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Luis Obispo, CA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyones

No comments: