Friday, May 30, 2008

Family

our florida family arrived safe and sound yesterday. My cousin immediatly started setting up her new room and took her new car for a test drive, not a new car but new to her, it's my grandma's old car..... it runs so shes not complaining. I'm so happy to have them here! Tomorrow we are going to the valley for the day, my other cousin just graduated high school! YAY so my mom rented a 15 person van to get us all over there in one car, so that will definitly be fun! Hurray for the weekend! Ok I'm going to start listing prayer requests and praises at the end of my posts. Feel free to email me or comment your praises and prayer requests. I'm not super good about praying consistantly but I'm working on it and I like praying for others better than praying for myself. I have really enjoyed taking prayer requests at bible study, anyways gotta get back to work, not the weekend yet :/



Prayer Requests
Praise: Family made it safe and sound! Cousin Kody graduates! I have a wonderful family and an AMAZING husband!
Keep Tommy in your prayers he is preaching at big church the second and third weekend next month and pray for my cousin Dora as she settles into her new home here and starts making new friends and getting involved.

No comments: