Monday, July 21, 2008

old email from Kristin

1. What is your occupation? whatever someone wants it to be
2. What color are your socks right now? ones white with pink, the other white with purple. missing their parnters and they are the same sock so they are now the new couple
3. What are you listening to right now? the voices in my head
4. What was the last thing that you ate? today I have only had a latte, last night for dinner I had a chicken sandwich and fries, SO GOOD!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yep
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hmm, today I would be tan with a dull tip
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A lady named Marie, looking for my price changes
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? dude, totally, just wish she lived closer
9. How old are you today? 23. A month until my birthday
10. Favorite drink? lemonaid, lattes, water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? on tv womans soccer, in real life hockey is fun
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yep, gotta cover that grey. Actually started in high school but now I have no choice
13. Pets? Lupin and Lily (cats)
14. Last text message? From Dora looking for my pink wig
15. Last movie you watched? The Dark Knight
16. Favorite Day of the year? well thanksgiving has the BEST food! I'm looking forward to our first anniversary
17. What do you do to vent anger? lol cry and/or vent to Tom
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? playmobile and legos
19. What is your favorite season? benefits to all of them
20. Hugs or kisses? hugs and kisses from my husband
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Fresh cherries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? yep, love getting mail
23. Who is most likely to respond? lol kristin thought it would be me, glad to prove her right
24. Who is least likely to respond? kristin, she sent it to me
25. What happened to Peter Pan? he started making peanut butter
26. When was the last time you cried? last week
27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, a box full of flip flops, own way to many but can't decide which ones to get rid of
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? well just posting it but of the people reading this Tracy has known me my whole life
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? whoever stumbles upon my blog and reads it... guess they are not my friend but they might send me a message and who knows where it would end, we could become friends
30. Favorite smells? water on cement, Tom's cologne, my hair stuff, its called grund but smells wonderful. And freezers, dont know why but most freezers smell so good.
31. Who inspires you? Tom and Mara really are great encouragers who believe in me. they encourage me to be a better person
32. What are you afraid of? being raped. So many women are, so sad.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy friend chicken burger
34. Favorite car? I miss my bug but it's so nice to have a four door
35. Favorite cat breed? all of them
36. Number of keys on your key ring? oh geeze no idea, four for house, mail, garage, two for work, one for a lock and who knows what else
37. How many years at your current job? like 3 years full time? but have worked off and on part time since i was 14
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? 1
40. Do you think you're funny? well I'm a klutz and run into and drop things all the time. Seems to amuse my husband ;)

No comments: