Friday, March 14, 2008

Rambling

http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/2008/03/theyre-thrilled.html

Ok so I am TERRIBLE with grammar (among other things) but it's fun to see I'm not the only one that makes mistakes. There are some pretty funny ones. The thing is a lot of these are at job sites..... I am in charge of writing signs and flyers and such but I always have them reviewed before going out (and not by my dad, he is worse then me).

The new store is doing a soft opening next week! It's so crazy! Every day I get another thing added to my list of things to do. There are two of us in charge of PR, Grand Opening, and our community outreach event. I'm more on the lines of making sure we have people to work things, getting decorations, facilitating stuff, answering questions, etc. Today I got another job task. The scan coordinator is having a hard time so now i get to go and be her shadow and see what she is not getting, hopefully help, checking over her past work and fixing stuff. And if that's not enough I'm having issues with our price change system. Its frustrating me and of course when you call the help desk its "someone will be in contact with you someday" ok so they didn't say some day but last time I called they didn't get back to me until lunch time, which doesn't work because i have to go to the new store..... bla. Ok so yeah its crazy and every day getting calls and its just insane. I would enjoy it more if I had more of an idea what I'm doing but there are times where I feel like I am trying to find something with my eyes closed.

Yesterday was fun I went to the Other Boleyn Girl with Leanne. I know, I can't believe it took me this long to see it either. It was good, it of course strayed from the book which the book also strayed from history so it was more of a interesting story then really based on fact. I heard someone say it was a depressing movie.... I guess they didn't know the story before because I really didn't think any story about Anne Boleyn would be anything but dark. I won't say anything in case someone reading this isn't familiar with the story. I will just say it's super interesting and if you ask me a question about Henry the VIII and his court be prepared for a long conversation. It's just all so interesting and crazy how things were back then.

Anywho, tomorrow Tom and I will have been married for half a year! I can't believe it, at times I feel like we have been married for only a month and then other times its like forever (in a totally good way). The wedding seems ages ago. It's been so fun though just getting to know Tom more and more every day and just building our marriage. I feel so blessed and God just blessed me so much by having us meet when he did. God's timing is perfect. The last year has been so full of things and I don't know how I would have got through it without Tom to hold on to.

Bla, just waiting for the dude to call me back. That's the hard thing at work is so much right now is hurry up and wait. I can't move forward on what I am working on until he calls, which means I also have to stay at my computer until he calls. But the only thing I have to work on here is the problem I am having. It's a catch 22. Oh and another good news Tommy is taking today off! His second week in a row with two days off! It's so awesome to know that we have all night together and tomorrow we can sleep in! Yippy! Anywho hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: