Monday, March 17, 2008

Itchy feet

I hate when the bottom of my foot itches. It always happens at work or in church where its not exactly appropriate to take off your shoes. Today it was at work and I had my knee high boots that I had to unzip. I started just itching but my nails were not doing it so I grabbed a pen. I hate how it feels deep down in the foot like you can't reach it.

It's Monday! Over the weekend I was informed we are doing another "Open House" for Cookie Crock Family (employees). Thankfully I am not involved, I just have to show up and enjoy..... well that's what they tell me now anyway. This morning I drove straight to Morro Bay and decided to get coffee through this new drive through, its so cute looking. So I pulled in and the lady was SO friendly (and not in a fake, I want to get a good tip kind of way). She noticed my car had no license and so asked me about my new car and just was super friendly, I definitely will stop there again. But my nice coffee lady buzz was slightly diminished when I unintentionally slaughtered a bird :( he just flew right in front of me. I looked back and all I saw was swirling feathers. I forgot to see if he is still on the front of my car. Kind of worried actually. Course I am probably scaring children if it's poor little body is still there. I feel so bad, I hope you died quickly

The stores soft opening starts wednesday. It's super exciting but also just a crazy mess. Our tech people that were SO great and made us all kinds of promises have become flakes. Suppose to be there tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Ok so I'm going to make a confession, I'm not wearing any green (no cyper pinches please). I just totally forgot, it came up so quick. And me being the oblivious person I am didn't figure it out until I got online to look something up and noticed google all done up in clovers. Oh yeah, St. Patrick's day, that explains the girl with the green antennas... well sort of.

Ok, breaks over, hope everyone has a good St. Patrick's day. Oh and in case you were worried my foot has been itched and is no longer annoying me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yesterday we had a lecture on heartworms and learned about the illustrious tom nelson...wait what?! that's not tom!
http://www.knowheartworms.org/nelson.asp