Sunday, February 14, 2010

Husband's birthday


Today is my husbands 27th birthday, and yes it is also Valentines day. I thank God for my wonderful husband, we have been married about 2 and a half year, and each year brings more joy and love.

Poor Tom has been a bit under the weather and is currently taking a nap. I hope he feels better soon. Tomorrow night we are going to his favorite restaurant Del's (and nope that's not my dad, it's an Italian place in Shell Beach) and I want him to fully enjoy it. Since he is a twin, he shares a birthday with his brother. Below is a picture of Tom and Tim at our wedding.



Thank you Lord for giving me such a wonderful husband!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

hope you were able to have a good Valentine's Day. have fun celebrating Tom's Birthday tomorrow!